Although Snowmass, Colorado is best known for its unparalleled variety of skiing & snowboarding terrain, there are plenty of non-ski activities to do here besides hitting the slopes.
1. Snow Tubing: Perfect for all members of the family, the tubing center is located at Elk Camp, offering seven one-hour sessions daily. The sessions begin at 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm and 2:30pm. Five additional sessions are available Fridays during Ullr Nights at 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm and 7:30pm
2. Bowling: Conveniently located in Snowmass Mall, Snowmass Lanes & Lounge is an ideal rendezvous point for skiers and non-skiers. With 8 lanes, a full service kitchen, several HDTV’s and 2 huge projector screens, this is a fun place to unwind with friends and family.
3. Snowmobile to the Maroon Bells: With the road closed in the winter, experience the Maroon Bells in a more adventurous and intimate way. Take a guided snowmobile tour through the Snowmass Wilderness all the way to Maroon Lake, complete with a cup of hot cocoa upon arrival. With single and double rider options, and no experience necessary, this is sure to be a vacation highlight.
4. Ice Skating at Snowmass Base Village: Fuel up with 0ur signature Free S’mores, grab a pair of skates, your tribe and some hot coco and enjoy the quintessential winter ice skating experience in Snowmass Base Village. Adjacent to the rink you will find the Collective Snowmass boasting everything from drinks, nibbles and an interactive game lounge opening December 2019!
5. Cross-Country Skiing: Starting from the Snowmass Cross-Country Ski and Snowshoe Center, stride and glide through over 60 miles of Nordic trail in the Aspen/Snowmass area. The trails offer exceptional views, looking up-valley towards Mt. Daly.
See all activities in Snowmass