Food & Culinary
The Collective Snowmass, the heart and soul of Snowmass Base Village, is a hub for community events. The Collective Snowmass features weekly programing including socially distanced chess night, bingo night, comedy night, live music, educational talks, and more.
mix6 and Moxi Bar: mix6 offers a fresh take on healthy eating featuring nutrition-focused cuisine, vegetarian options and tasty bites to keep you powering through your day in Snowmass. Moxi Bar is home to an extensive cocktail, wine, and beer list. Enjoy your beverage with a treat from mix6!
Collective Game Lounge: The Game Lounge is a public play space to bring your friends and family to enjoy a variety of games including foosball, tube table tennis, interactive wall mural, intriguing games, board games, full-size pin art, air hockey, lounge area to chill and more. New this year, The Selfie Den!
Please note that kids under 12 will need adult supervision to partake in all things Game Lounge. The Game Lounge is free and requires a waiver you can fill out online or in person. Visit www.thecollectivesnowmass.com for details.
Keep an eye on the Events Calendar for up-to date programming and event info!
August Activity Schedule
- 5:30-7:00 p.m.: Family Chess Club
- 7:30-9:00 p.m.: Adult Chess Club
- 5:00 p.m.: Taco Tuesdays at mix6 Restaurant
- 5:00-8:00 p.m.: Snowmass Live Music Series
- 6:00-7:00 p.m.: King Yoga Jam with Live Music (Drop-in, $20)
- 6:30 and 8:00 p.m.: Snowmass Live Comedy Series
- 10:00-10:30 a.m.: Free Children’s Storytime with Pitkin County Library
- 5:00-6:00 p.m.: Free Community Bingo
- 5:00-8:00 p.m.: Snowmass Live Music Series Featuring Richard Ganson
- 6:00 p.m.: Harvest Dinner at mix6 Restaurant
- 9:00-10:00 a.m.: King Yoga Jam (Drop-in, $20)
- 4:30-7:30 p.m.: Snowmass Live Music Series Featuring
- 8:00-10:00 p.m.: Movies Under the Stars with Aspen Film Presents “The Incredibles”
9:00-10:00 a.m.: King Yoga Jam (Drop-in, $20)
For a complete list of activities at The Collective, click here!