Giveaways Include a One Night Stay at The Viceroy Snowmass, Ski Tunes and Rentals, Gift Cards, and Much More
WHO: Snowmass Tourism is offering a new prize raffle during the 35th Annual Mardi Gras Celebration, “Creole for the Soul”.
WHAT: New prize raffle features over $2,000 worth of prizes donated from local Snowmass businesses.
- Accent on Wildflowers – Two $50 gift cards
- Aspen Sports – Four $25 gift cards
- Christy Sports – One Camelbak backpack and a Snowmass thermal sweater
- Clarks Market – One $50 gift card
- Daly Bottle Shop – One bottle of Chipotle Vodka
- Four Mountain Sports – Two $50 gift cards and one gear rental
- Gene Taylor Sports – One $50 gift card
- Ice Age Discovery Center – Snowy Mammoths
- Incline Sports – Two $50 gift cards
- Local Rebel / Local Color – Wooden Colorado sign, t-shirt, and other assorted items
- The North Face – North Face long sleeved t-shirt
- Patagonia – Assorted hats
- Quicksilver – A hooded sweatshirt
- Sidewinder Sports – A t-shirt and a gift card
- Snowmass Salon – Pure Fiji lotion and other assorted prizes
- Snowmass Sports – One free gear demo and SWG ski tune, in addition to a Snowmass Sports hat
- Snowmass Trading Company – One ½ zip hooded sweatshirt and other prizes
- Snowmass T-Shirt Company – A backpack and gloves
- Starbucks – Two free drink coupons, a mug, and other assorted items
- Sunglass Panache – One pair of sunglasses
- Viceroy Snowmass – One-night stay in a studio suite and a $75 gift card to Ricard
- 81615 T-Shirt & Gift – Snowmass sweatshirt
WHEN: Sign up at participating stores starting Friday, February 23rd until Tuesday, February 28th at 2:00pm. Raffle drawing occurs at 3:00pm during the Bead Toss and prior to the 4:00pm parade. Must be present to win. Must be over 21, with proof of ID, to win any prize including alcohol.
WHERE: Snowmass Village Mall
For additional information on the Mardi Gras celebration, including a full schedule of events, please visit http://www.gosnowmass.com/event/mardi-gras-celebration/
Snowmass Tourism Media Contact: Sara Stookey, Public Relations Coordinator, Snowmass Tourism, 970-922-2285 or sstookey@SnowmassTourism.com.
# # #