Join in the fun of our 50th Anniversary with celebratory activities happening all season long:
• On the mountain, look for gold trail signs with the 50th Anniversary logo, denoting the original runs from the 1967/1968 ski season.
• Gather your squad and recreate historic photos of Snowmass during the #Snowmass50Throwback Instagram sweepstakes, in partnership with the Aspen Historical Society. Visit aspenhistory.org/snowmass50 or our Instagram for the details.
• Visit Base Village for a glimpse of Snowmass’ past and future, with a retro art installation and a look at Base Village plaza taking shape for its opening in November 2018.
• Take a historical mountain tour to learn about Snowmass’ unique past, from the age of mammoths and mastodons, to the native Ute Indians and early Snowmass settlers, to the development of the modern-day resort. Tours will be held daily, at 10:30am (meet at top of Sam’s Knob) and 1:30pm (meet at trail map outside Elk Camp.)
• Toast to the days you’ve enjoyed at Snowmass with weekly champagne toasts in Base Village.
• Visit participating Snowmass retailers and restaurants for $19.67 or $50 specials. Click here for specials.
*Photo courtesy of Aspen Historical Society