Join us for an afternoon of fall fun at Snowmass Base Village, where you’ll taste, shop and play around the plaza. This years festival features:
- Live music from the Derek Brown Band
- Kids activities including face painters, a bouncy house and a petting zoo
- Lawn Games
- Food and Adult Beverages from Base Camp, Slice of Italy, Sake, State 38 + more
- Local vendors showcasing and selling various handmade goods
- Drawing benefitting Challenge Aspen
Septemberfest is FREE and open to all ages.
How To Get Here
Septemberfest takes place in Snowmass Base Village. The Village Shuttle provides free public transportation throughout Snowmass to Base Village. Routes and pick-up locations can be found here.
If you are staying outside of Snowmass Village, RFTA provides free public transportation from Aspen and the Brush Creek Intercept Lot to Base Village. Free parking is available at the Brush Creek Intercept Lot and Town Park Station (Rodeo Lot), with free shuttles to Base Village. Routes and schedules can be found here.
If you are driving, free parking is available in the Base Village Parking Garage. If you park in the garage, take the elevator up to Base Village.