*THE INFORMATION BELOW REFLECTS THE 2017 EVENT. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR 2018 INFO.
Join us for an afternoon of fall fun at Snowmass Base Village to benefit the Bridging Bionics Foundation, where you’ll taste, shop and play around the plaza. Septemberfest is FREE and open to all ages. Cash donations to the Bridging Bionics Foundation are highly encouraged.
The Septemberfest lineup includes:
- Wine & sake tastings
- Food tastings from local restaurants, including Base Camp Bar & Grill, Slice, Sake, The Artisan, Mountain Bayou, and Big Hoss Grill
- Kids’ activities, including a dessert table, cotton candy stand, bounce house, face painters, and a petting zoo
- Music by DJ Ginger starting at 5:00pm
- Local vendors & artisans, including a Viceroy Spa massage station, pottery from Small Flower, photography from Be the Xperience, apparel from EnJay Boutique, local jewelers, and tasty finds from Woody Creek Distillers, Roaring Fork Spice Company, and more
- Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center learning station
- Demonstration of a bionic exoskeleton suit by the Bridging Bionics Foundation
There will also be a raffle to support the Bridging Bionics Foundatoin’s mission to bridge mobility with bionic technology.
How to get to the event: This event will be held in Base Village. If you are taking the Village Shuttle or RFTA bus service, it is best to get off at the Base Village stop. If you are driving, all numbered lots along Carriage Way and the Base Village Parking Garage offer free parking during the summer months. If you park in the garage, take the escalator or elevator to the Base Village level. For more event parking information please click here.