Columbine Ford in Rifle presents the 2018 Snowmass Loop Mountain Bike Fondo, which returns for its third year on September 29, 2018. The event features the famed Snowmass Loop which offers 26 miles with over 3,800′ of (mostly pleasant!) climbing and (super sweet!) descending. With non-stop single track, scenic vistas, mountain meadows, and aspen groves, this ride is a favorite for both intermediate and advanced riders.
***High school racers participate for free***
- The 26 mile ride is timed for participants, but is not a race. Please be courteous of other trail users while out on the trails. Course is marked, and aid station is provided near mid way point.
- Please Register using this simple Google Form.
- Cost: $25 entry fee is a donation to RFMBA which will be dedicated towards Snowmass area trails. Donate $25 entry fee via PayPal today!
- Day of event registration opens at 9am outside of the New Belgium Ranger Station on the Snowmass Mall. The ride starts at 10am.
- Post Ride Party is back where you started, at the New Belgium Ranger Station. Free pint glass and beer for participants!
The Snowmass Loop MTB Fondo is proud to support the Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association (RFMBA)! In exchange for your absolutely free entry, we’re encouraging everyone who gets a spot in this exclusive event to support RFMBA through an annual membership or an online donation at RFMBA.org/support. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Aspen High School Mountain Bike Team.
How To Get Here
The Snowmass Loop Mountain Bike Fondo post-race event takes place in Snowmass Base Village. The Village Shuttle provides free public transportation throughout Snowmass to Base Village. Routes and pick-up locations can be found here.
If you are staying outside of Snowmass Village, RFTA provides free public transportation from Aspen and the Brush Creek Intercept Lot to Base Village. Free parking is available at the Brush Creek Intercept Lot and Town Park Station (Rodeo Lot), with free shuttles to Base Village. Routes and schedules can be found here.
If you are driving, free parking is available in the Base Village Parking Garage.