The Audi Snowmass 50 Mountain Bike Race, presented by Aspen Snowmass, is a premier endurance race series utilizing the unique and amazing terrain of Snowmass. This race is designed to test the limits and skills of both elite and recreational athletes. It showcases the best singletrack in Snowmass with a 25-mile loop ascending 5000’ feet and offers participants options of one-lap, two-lap or team races. The Audi Snowmass 50 Mountain Bike Race replaces the event previously known as the Power of Four MTB.
|50 Mile Solo
|25 Mile Solo
|50 Mile (team of 2)
Registration is open online. For more information, click here!
Summer 2021 Route Info:
Start – Fanny Hill
- Climb the work road
- Right onto Sleigh Ride
- Right onto Divide Road
- Left onto Rim Trail
- Straight onto Seven Star Trail *Aid Station at Rodeo Grounds*
- Follow bike path then cross Brush Creek Road onto Ditchline Trail
- Left onto Viewline
- Right onto Deadline
- Straight onto Highline Trail
- Cross Owl Creek Road then go left onto the Tom Blake Trail
- Left onto Powerline *Aid Station at Elk Camp Restaurant*
- Left onto Elk Camp work road
- Follow road to Expresso Trail
- Left onto Cross Mountain Trail
- Left onto Village Bound to Fanny * Aid Station for lap 2*
Please be aware, trails are NOT closed to the public during the race, please be mindful of competitors and share the trails!
How To Get Here
The Audi Snowmass 50 Mountain Bike Race starts in Snowmass Base Village. The Village Shuttle provides free public transportation throughout Snowmass to Base Village. Routes and pick-up locations can be found here.
If you are staying outside of Snowmass Village, RFTA provides free public transportation from Aspen and the Brush Creek Intercept Lot to Base Village. Free parking is available at the Brush Creek Intercept Lot and Town Park Station (Rodeo Lot), with free shuttles to Base Village. Routes and schedules can be found here.
If you are driving, free parking is available in the Base Village Parking Garage. If you park in the garage, take the elevator up to Base Village.