Join us on the Fourth of July for a community celebration in Base Village. Toss out your picnic blanket or chairs on the Base Village Events Lawn, and enjoy the holiday with your friends, family and community.
On event day, you can expect:
- Lawn games like frisbee, soccer, horseshoes, whiffle ball, life-sized jenga
- Glow-in-the-dark games such as LED bocce ball and LED beanbag toss
- Complimentary sweet treats from The Sled serving mini brownies, pies, and strawberry shortcake, ice cream, churros, and more. Guests can also enjoy s’mores by the fire, located just outside of Base Camp Bar & Grill
- DJ Berkel Beats will be spinning tunes
- Per the Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District directive, fireworks have been canceled due to dry weather
How to get to the event: This event will be held in Base Village. If you are bussing, it is best to get off at the Base Village stop. Enter the transportation center and take the elevator or escalator to the plaza, where the event will take place. If you are driving, all numbered lots along Carriage Way and the Base Village Parking Garage offer free parking during the summer months. For more event parking information please click here.