With American Airlines, United and Delta all adding or expanding nonstop flights into the Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE), it has never been easier to fly to Snowmass. In total, these major airlines offer nonstop flights from ten cities!
The newest of the nonstop flights to Snowmass, American Airlines is now offering daily nonstop flights from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) starting this winter along with expanded service from both Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) and Chicago O’ Hare (ORD). This means American now offers eight daily flights to Snowmass from four hubs this winter. What’s more, daily nonstop service from Dallas Ft Worth (DFW) will now continue throughout the fall season. This allows for connections from American’s entire domestic and global networks.
In addition, Delta Air Lines serves Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) with nonstop daily flights from Salt Lake City, Los Angeles International Airport, Atlanta International Airport, and Minneapolis / St. Paul.
United Airlines offers 20-25 daily nonstop flights from Denver, Chicago O’Hare, Houston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco International.
Together, United, American, and Delta airlines offer hundreds of nonstop flights to Snowmass each week, flying directly from ten cities. At peak times, those flights include:
- Up to 9 daily flights from Denver (DEN) on United
- Up to 7 daily flights from Los Angeles (LAX) on United, Delta and American
- Up to 6 daily flights from Chicago (ORD) on United and American
- Up to 4 daily flights from Houston (IAH) on United
- Up to 4 daily flights from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) on American
- Up to 3 daily flight from Salt Lake City (SLC) on Delta
- Up to 2 daily flights from San Francisco (SFO) on United
- One daily flight from Phoenix (PHX) on American
- One daily flight from Atlanta (ATL) on Delta
- One daily flight from Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) on Delta (Dec 17-Jan 1), plus Saturdays from January through March