Get lucky in Snowmass! Enjoy a day full of specials, contests, performances, family fun, festive drinks and delicious fare both on-mountain and off-mountain.
All Day – Restaurant Specials (listed below)
1:00pm – Ullrhof Games – Ullrhof Restaurant
- Teams compete in traditional games like beer pong, speed quarters, corn hole and stump for prizes and pride. The event includes a deck party, beer and food specials, a DJ, and prize giveaways. Blender Bikes on the deck where guest can make their own margaritas and a chance to win prizes throughout the day. Want to play? Register your team of 2 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1:30-4:30pm – Boomerang Photo Booth
- Tag #Snowmass50 on Instagram and be entered to win an official Snowmass 50th anniversary beanie. You will be notified via Instagram if you won!
2:00-4:30pm – Live Performers – Base Village
- Jugglers, stilt walkers, dancers and more with a green twist!
2:00-4:30pm – Family Fun at Après on the Bricks – Base Village
- DJ Benny makes Base Village come alive with festive music, a variety of free activities including face painters, balloon artists, dancers, après specials and more. Snowmass’ Ice Age mascot, Snowy the Mammoth, stops by 2:30-3:30pm for photo ops and fun. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
3:30-4:30pm – Snowmass S’mores – Base Village & Mall
- Enjoy the tradition of s’mores with a unique Snowmass spin! Free and open to everyone, located at the Base Village fire pit and Westin fire pit.
4:00pm-Close – Base Camp Stoked Party – Base Camp Bar & Grill
- DJ Rama upstairs at Base Camp (Stoked Party sponsored by Goslings and Jeffersons; plenty of swag), Corned Beef and Cabbage specials, Green Beer and Car Bombs all day.
6:00-9:00pm – Starlit Trek & Dinner – Black Saddle Bar & Grille
- Take part in a 1.2-mile snowshoe or cross-country ski tour around the Snowmass Golf Course and stop along the way for cocoa and cookies at Anderson Ranch Arts Center. An ACES night-sky interpreter will be on hand to provide constellation facts. At the end of the evening, enjoy a pasta dinner, s’mores under the stars at the Black Saddle Bar & Grille and live music by Tom Paxton.
Big Hoss Grill serves beer specials and Irish Car Bombs while DJ Ras Gis spins from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Elk Camp Restaurant celebrates with corned beef and cabbage, Irish stout beef stew, Irish whiskey bread pudding, lucky charms krispies, and much more at their à la carte buffet.
Gwyn’s High Alpine serves Guinness beer battered fish and chips as well as corned beef and cabbage soup. Irish Car Bomb specials are available at both bars, and members of the staff will be dressed in their green best. Jimmy Dykann plays live.
New Belgium Ranger Station showcases Boulder Brewing Company beer during a tap takeover.
Sage Restaurant & Bar features menu items including Guinness & beef pot pie, corned beef and cabbage, potato cheddar soup, salmon, and chocolate Guinness cake from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Slopeside Lanes – offers $4 and $5 beer selections, and a Car Bomb special.
Slow Groovin’ BBQ features an Irish beer lineup and live music starting at 4:00 p.m.
The Artisan celebrates with a $7 Guinness & Bailey’s special followed by menu items such as Corned Beef and Rotisserie with Cabbage, salt roasted potatoes and whole grain mustard
The Edge Restaurant & Bar serves Irish stew, mussels steamed in Guinness, and steins of green beer.
The Stew Pot features corned beef and lamb stew, as well as Guinness and Irish whiskey specials.
Two Creeks Café serves a corned beef Rueben special and Irish coffee.
Venga Venga features corned beef tacos, green drinks, and a DJ from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.